The deadline for filing your 2017 taxes will be here before you know it – it’s Tuesday, April 17 this year – and the IRS is already accepting your 2017 tax filings. Some things to remember: The new tax bill does not affect 2017 taxes, but you may want to meet with an attorney or financial advisor to see how…
- What home buyers need to know about title insurance
- How long do homeowners have to redeem a house after a tax sale?
- What to know about purchasing property at a repository sale
- Can someone redeem real property after a Pennsylvania tax sale?
- 3 ways to improve communication in a co-parenting relationship