The Lawyer Who Represents You In Divorce Can Make A Big Difference
Quality representation in a divorce requires legal counsel from a team of lawyers with experience handling a wide range of family matters. An inexperienced attorney could be surprised by various situations that arise, and may fail to give their clients accurate, comprehensive counsel.
At Vinsko & Associates, P.C., our divorce attorneys represent clients throughout Wilkes-Barre and Northeastern Pennsylvania in divorce matters that include:
- Contested divorce — when a couple does not agree on all terms of the divorce
- Uncontested divorce — when a couple agrees to everything with regard to the dissolution process
- Property division — which includes the equitable distribution of marital property
- High-asset or complex divorce — which may require business valuation, property valuation, and a full assessment of separate and marital property
- Child custody — including issues surrounding paternity, parental rights, visitation and shared parenting time
- Child support — including the establishment of an order using state guidelines to modify an existing order
- Spousal support — which may need to be modified or terminated because of a significant change in a spouse’s income
Vinsko & Associates, P.C., Can Help
At Vinsko & Associates, P.C., we are dedicated to our clients and pride ourselves on protecting the integrity of their families. Because we understand how cumbersome and frustrating the family law system can be, we walk our clients through the law and their rights. We do a lot of research before presenting a family law case to a judge, which means any case, including yours, will always be well-prepared and ready to stand up against even the most challenging litigation.
If you have a family law issue and want to know if you need legal representation, we encourage you to contact our law firm, Vinsko & Associates, P.C. You can get started with a consultation here or call our Wilkes-Barre office at 570-550-0815. We help clients across Luzerne County and surrounding communities.