Injured By A Defective Product? We Are Ready To Help
The products we trust on a day-to-day basis are, too often, inherently unsafe or prone to malfunction. Common household goods frequently cause serious illnesses, injuries and other complications. If you have been harmed by a faulty or dangerous product, you should not have to shoulder the financial burden. You deserve to be compensated for your injuries, including your medical bills and lost wages, as well as the pain and suffering you’ve had to endure.
At Vinsko & Associates, P.C., we can help you obtain full and fair compensation for your injuries, including future medical expenses stemming from long-term traumatic injuries. Our products liability attorneys have a wealth of experience handling all types of personal injury claims in Wilkes-Barre, Philadelphia and throughout eastern Pennsylvania.
Unsafe Household Items
Negligence or carelessness can turn the objects we use every day into dangerous items, such as:
- Kitchen products — malfunctioning blenders, stoves and other kitchen products
- Tools — faulty chainsaws, drills, ladders, scaffolding and other tools
- Plumbing and electrical — defective plumbing, electrical devices, electrical wiring and other dangerous utilities products
- Foods — improperly cooked food or past-fresh food, packaging that is missing food allergy warnings, unsafe food production or selling contaminated items
- Beauty products — poorly tested products, such as skin creams, makeup and other beauty products that cause rashes, infections and other serious complications
If you’ve suffered illnesses or injuries because of a dangerous product, you have the right to file a personal injury lawsuit and our law firm can help.
Hold Companies Accountable For Their Negligence
Pennsylvania tort laws allow injured individuals to seek compensation if they have been injured by a defective or unsafe product. These claims must be filed within a two-year window of time, though, and might fall under scrutiny of the defendant’s counsel. Don’t risk missing your chance at seeking compensation. Talk to the knowledgeable lawyers at Vinsko & Associates, P.C., to protect your rights to recover damages.