Print and Web Media Coverage
The attorneys at Vinsko & Associates, P.C. are dedicated to your case, your issue and your concerns. Because of their experience in real estate law and litigation, business and corporate law and litigation, personal injury, social security disability, employment law, unemployment compensation, divorce, child custody, municipal and government law, our lawyers often get media exposure.
- Ashley Solicitor William E. Vinsko, Jr.
- Vinsko & Associates P.C. donates shield to Skate with a Cop
- Vinsko & Associates P.C. Featured in Luzerne & Lackawanna County Attorney Guide
- Brian M. Vinsko, Esquire Receives Family Law Award
- Vinsko & Associates, PC is proud to be featured by the Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce in their small business snapshot.
- If you’re buying or selling your home, here’s some advice from attorney Bill Vinsko.
- William E. Vinsko, Jr. has been Nominated and Accepted as Two Years AIOFLA’S 10 Best in Pennsylvania for Client Satisfaction
- CITIZENS’ VOICE — Judge: Include Wilkes-Barre, Philadelphia and Eastern Pennsylvania in LAG Towing Complaint – August 1, 2012
- CITIZENS’ VOICE – Vinsko Moves To Larger Building in Wilkes-Barre
- CITIZENS’ VOICE – Council Reshapes Ashley Police Department – July 31, 2012
- SCRANTON TIMES — Bill Visko, Esq. quoted as expert legal counsel on government litigation relative to Lackawanna County’s appointment of new commissioner – June 30, 2011
- CITIZENS VOICE – City of Wilkes-Barre, Philadelphia and Eastern Pennsylvania Passes Emergency Ordinance against “Bath Salts” – April 15, 2011
- William E. Vinsko, Jr., Esquire featured in the article “The Jet” by Law and Politics Magazine, and Philadelphia Magazine, December, 2008.
- William E. Vinsko, Jr., Esquire addresses Home Rule Charter Concerns for the City of Wilkes-Barre, Philadelphia and Eastern Pennsylvania in his capacity as Assistant City Attorney / July 29, 2010.
- Vinsko & Associates, P.C. successfully argues to hold mortgage companies liable for improper and/or fraudulent appraisals against consumers as featured in the Legal Intelligencer – July 13, 2010.