Knowledgeable Legal Guidance In All Types Of Real Estate Matters
The attorneys at Vinsko & Associates, P.C., handle a comprehensive range of processes, issues and legal matters that pertain to real estate law. Our lawyers and trained staff have experience assisting clients with such considerations as:
- Real estate transactions
- Complex commercial real estate transactions
- Securing title insurance
- Mortgage financing (for private and commercial properties)
- Mortgage foreclosure avoidance/mortgage modifications
- Deed transfers
- Commercial leasing
- Landlord-tenant actions
- Quiet title actions
- Tax sales on properties
- Tax offers in compromise
- Restrictive covenants for subdivisions and developments
Our lawyers fully understand Pennsylvania real estate law and the Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code, making us well-equipped to handle all aspects of real estate matters, from drafting purchase agreements to enforcing a real estate legal document.
How Our Litigation Team Can Help You
Our firm is composed of attorneys who are deeply experienced in litigation. When resolution cannot be reached out of court, we are able to offer assertive and effective representation at trial. We have obtained successful decisions in a wide range of concerns, including:
- Defective home construction
- Breach of real estate contracts
- Windmill law and litigation
- Zoning and subdivision issues
- Restrictive covenant matters
- Issues concerning homeowners associations
- Tax appeals
- Transfers of certificates of public convenience before the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC)
If you have been sued or if you have been damaged because of a matter regarding real estate, it is important to choose an attorney who is not afraid to go to court. Our firm has tried matters at every level and has experience arguing before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
Handling The Tough Legal Issues
Whether you’re buying real estate, financing your home or you have questions regarding your upcoming tax sale, the qualified staff at Vinsko & Associates, P.C., is here to help.
If you need help addressing a real estate matter, call our Wilkes-Barre office at 570-550-0815 or our Philadelphia office at 215-309-8275 to speak with one of our real estate lawyers. We have the experience you need to protect your interests. Call or contact us by email today.